Wednesday, May 30, 2012

hating people?

hating people is just not myself, i'm just realize i got nothing by hating people, let them do anything they want to hurt me, or anything, but i don't care. i know Allah always with me, He will always protect me, insyaALLAH :) i always forgive but never forget what they do to me. i'm still okay every time you hurt me, i always be okay because i have Allah that always with me 24 hours non stop, i have my family that always support me, be there whenever i need them, or for anything, and of course a great friends that i love so much :) hating people is just not me, so i never have a plan to revenge to them or make them as my enemy. so i don't care if they hate me, but for sure, i never hate them. and for you dear haters, i'm not your enemy. i'm your hero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment